Submitted by desrosin.local on Sat, 09/26/2015 - 11:28am
What We Do
- Consultations in Sport and Exercise Injury and Medicine
- On-site X-ray facility
- Joint and soft tissue Injections including: cortisone, viscosupplementation (hyaluronic acid) and platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Chronic External Compartment Syndrome Pressure testing
Your First Appointment
- Arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out forms or click here to download the form, fill it out and print to bring with you to your appointment.
- Bring a pair of shorts for lower extremity injury and back injuries.
- Bring a sleeveless t-shirt or tank top for an upper extremity injury.
- Bring your Alberta Health Care card.
- Be prepared for your appointment to last an hour.
How to Make An Appointment
- Once a referral is received and accepted by a physician in the Sport Medicine Centre, we will contact you to book an appointment.
- Appointments are available from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Have a question? Give us a call at 403-220-8518.