Sport Medicine Centre
Get back to the sports you love.
• The Acute Knee Injury Clinic (AKIC) is a free knee clinic for acute knee injuries.
• Patients do not require a referral. Patients (or legal guardian) must fill out the forms on their own behalf.
• The clinic is only for patients who have injured their knee in the last six weeks.
• This clinic is not for chronic knee problems.
• AKIC sees patients who are over the age of 14. AKIC does not see motor vehicle accidents. AKIC does not see WCB patients.
• Complete the online screening and diagnostic tool to see if you are eligible for this clinic.
•If you are unable to access the online patient form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Acute Knee Injury Clinic: 403-220-4687.