New patient forms can be accessed by selecting Acute Knee Injury Clinic (New Patients)
under the Quick Links menu on the left hand side of this page.
The Acute Knee Injury Clinic (AKIC) is a free knee clinic for acute knee injuries.
• Patients do not require a referral. Patients (or legal guardian) must fill out the forms on their own behalf.
• The clinic is only for patients who have injured their knee in the last six weeks.
• This clinic is not for chronic knee problems.
• AKIC sees patients who are over the age of 14. AKIC does not see motor vehicle accidents. AKIC does not see WCB patients.
• Complete the online screening and diagnostic tool to see if you are eligible for this clinic.
•If you are unable to access the online patient form please email email@example.com or call the Acute Knee Injury Clinic: 403-220-4687.