Sport Medicine Physicians
How to make an appointment
- A referral from your family doctor is required.
- Your family doctor will call the Sport Medicine Centre.
- Then send a referral letter to the Centre.
- All diagnostic information is received (x-rays, MRI, CT, etc)
- SMC will then call you to arrange the appointment
- Appointments are booked at 403-220-8518.
- Appointments are available from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Directions to SMC can be found a 403-220-8556
- Arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out forms or download and pre-fill them.
- Bring a pair of shorts for lower extremity injury and back injuries.
- Bring a sleeveless t-shirt or tank top for an upper extremity injury.
- Bring your Alberta Health Care card.
- Be prepared for your appointment to last an hour.
- Download forms