Physiotherapy offers patients a wide variety of healing methods.
How to make an appointment
- Appointments are booked at 403-220-8232.
- Appointments are available from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Coverage may be provided by these Calgary Health Region programs.
- Post fractures rehabilitation
- Post Surgical rehabilitation
- Low income
- Manual Therapy and Spinal Manipulation
- IntraMuscular Stimulation
- Sport injury Prevention
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Cybex Strength testing
- Hip Program
- Arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out forms .
- Bring a pair of shorts for lower extremity injury and back injuries.
- Bring a sleeveless t-shirt or tank top for an upper extremity injury.
- Bring your Alberta Health Care card if you are qualified under one of the AHC plans.
- Be prepared for your appointment to last 1- 1 1/2 hours.